Gregory Daniel, M. Photog., Cr., CPP, F-ASP
Lesa Daniel Cr.
Titusville, FL, USA
A nationally recognized husband and wife duo who create exquisite portraits, Greg and Lesa Daniel are also masters in sharing their knowledge and experience. They make it look so easy, but you will learn their secret is behind the scenes’ preparation and planning that result in timeless original portraits and a highly successful business.
Greg and his wife Lesa Daniel are internationally recognized for their artistry. Though he is one of the most awarded photographers in the United States, Greg has the utmost privilege of living out his passion every day alongside Lesa in operating their portrait photography galleries in both Indialantic and Titusville Florida. He has achieved both the title of Master of Photography and The American Society of Photographers Fellowship. In addition, Greg is was one of the youngest members to be inducted into the prestigious Cameracraftsmen of America in 1991, proud founding member of the International Society of Portrait Artists (ISPA) and on the Board of Directors for Professional Photographers of America.
Why You Should Take This Class:
• Road map on building a successful business
• How to create the buzz in your marketplace
• Unique low cost and highly effective marketing
• Greg and Lesa’s “Trigger Marketing” concepts
• Creating stunning images with available light
• Natural group posing
• Building an Experience Base Brand
• Photographing for large sales
Taking Your Studio to the Next Level
Gregory & Lesa Daniel
Course Number: 10
Level: Beginning to Intermediate
Today’s portrait market is changing so rapidly. These changes are presenting the seasoned pro and the “newbie” alike with such great challenges…and such great opportunities. Do you ever wish for a mentor or two to take you by the hand and lead you to some solid ground? Greg and Lesa Daniel are such mentors, and have the track record to prove it. They’ve “been there, done that” and want to share what they’ve learned.
Greg and Lesa are rare people. Greg combines an incredible business mind with wonderful artistry. He loves sound planning, along with seizing the emotion of the moment. Lesa is a natural people person who genuinely cares for all her clients.
If you hope to succeed in the marketplace today, you need a plan that works from start to finish. Greg and Lesa have honed their processes like no one else. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn from them:
– How to create an experience for your clients that provides them with a multitude of products they have to WORK to turn down. Greg (with his lovely assistant, Lesa) will demonstrate in live sessions how he shoots and crafts the sale even before they see Lesa. Outstanding lighting and posing are Greg’s hallmark.
– How Lesa sells multiple wall portraits and other products to maximize their averages.
– How to market your work to a more upscale clientele than you are currently serving, and how to make yourself indispensible to your client base.
Greg and Lesa’s business has risen above the competition in part by offering their clients high end portrait paintings, and this has totally gilded their average sale. You will see Greg create one of his masterpieces from start to finish in class, before your eyes, and he will share why he pre-paints work for almost all clients.
Let Greg and Lesa hold your hand while you step up into your next level of success. They’ll leave you begging for more.