Francie Baltazar Stonestreet
Creating a legacy of love for a couple is Francie Baltazar Stonestreet’s mission with her photographic images. Since 2004, Francie has passionately endeavored to create images that embrace emotion and tell the story of love. She has grown her wedding business from a $1500 shoot and burn disk to a boutique studio with the average client sale of $8,000.
As a Master Photographer and Photographic Craftsman, Francie has received numerous awards all from her client images:
- Two-time Team USA in the World Photographic Cup
- PPA’s Diamond Photographer of the Year
- Canon Par Excellence Select Award
- Kodak Gallery and Kodak National Elite Award
- Four years Grand Imaging Award Top 10 Nominee
- Multiple Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Medals
- Top honors at the local state and national level since 2009 when she received her first merit
Master Photographer and Photographic Craftsman, Chris Smith has created one of the most successful studios in Texas. With his passion for excellence Chris is dedicated to the art and science of photography. He is frequently asked to share his knowledge and will be speaking at IUSA in Atlanta.
Chris’s work has is a multi-award-winning photographer. Some of his most distinguished awards include:
- LetJet Print award
- Southwest Best in Show
- Multiple Bronze, Silver and Gold Medals
- Best Illustrative Print
- Texas 4 for 4
- Master Artist Degree (Jan 2019)
Why You Should Take This Class:
- Learn how to become a visual storyteller
- Learn powerful techniques to evoke emotion
- Learn the secret of how to flow pose couples and familes
LOVE STORIES – Photographing Weddings with Emotion, Art and Style
Francie Baltazar Stonestreet and Chris Smith
Course Number: 32
Level: All Levels
The more emotional an image is, the more it stirs our senses. Do you know how to distinguish between a nice picture and an impactful image which tells a story? In today’s digital age, many can take a pretty picture, but it takes experience and a special skill set to create an image that is emotional, artful, and stylistic. This class will help you gain the confidence to take your photography to a new level of art.
This class is interactive, and together we will create a synergistic environment where you learn through observation and practice. Stylistic portraiture is a balance of technical skill, artistic vision, and emotional connection.
In our five days together, you will learn:
- HOW TO BECOME A VISUAL STORYTELLER – proven techniques for creating stunning images from the details to the grand exit
- POWERFUL TECHNIQUES TO EVOKE EMOTION – effectively capturing authentic emotion and connection
- THE SECRET OF HOW TO FLOW POSE COUPLES AND FAMILIES – specific camera angles and lens choices which flatter your subjects and set you apart from the competition
- HOW TO CREATE ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING PARTY IMAGES – create contemporary and stylish group portraits with easy techniques
- DYNAMIC & DRAMATIC LIGHTING – how to create powerful dramatic lighting with rich color
- WEDDING DAY AND POST PRODUCTION WORKFLOW – tips for keeping your wedding day organized, your brides on a timeline, as well how to streamline post-production methodology
- INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE WITH ALBUM SALES – how to design and sell high-end custom heirloom albums and wall portraits.
- REPEAT REFERRALS – understanding simple marketing tips which result in multiple referrals
Open to all levels: however, you must have a working knowledge of shooting your camera in Manual mode. Having basic knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop is also helpful but not required.